MyGov is the citizen engagement platform of Government of India. It is an Independent Business Division under Digital India Corporation, a Section 8 company under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology.
MyGov is looking for Young Professionals to join the team and will be required to research and analyse various policy decisions that the Government takes for the welfare of citizens and businesses and to develop key takeaways for citizens.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduates/ Post Graduate in Economics, Journalism, Public Policy, Law, Political Science, Engineering, Management.
- Candidates with high aptitude for learning, high level of passion, ability to work hard and capable of multi-tasking.
- Rs 25,000 (All Inclusive CTC)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will include supporting MyGov campaigns on citizen centric public policy issues, conducting thorough research, generating ideas for new campaigns, ideating for content that appeals to various sections of the society and developing ideas for citizen engagement around public policy initiatives..
- Responsible for research and analysis of information, consulting with stakeholders, government officials and internal staff, the development of options and preparation of communication plan on a wide range of public policy initiatives.
- Responsibilities includes coordination and implementation of communication plans, campaigns and strategies necessary to support the organization’s overall plans and objectives.
- Researching, writing articles and providing in-depth analysis and assessments of global and national events in an evidence based, non- partisan manner
- Works in close coordination with the partnerships, content, design and technology teams to quickly execute and implement campaign ideas..
- Coordinates work with senior management and provides research and analysis for guidelines that support policies.
- Writes policy documents for approval.
- Prepares and coordinates briefing material, reports, presentations,speaking notes and correspondence on current issues.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Apply
- Please do mail your CV and other details to [email protected], with name of the post applied for in subject line, by 31st July 2020
- For Official Notification, Click Here
- To Visit the Official Website, Click Here