About the Fellowship
A 11 months Fellowship to be launched in the district of Nandurbar, Maharashtra It aims at empowering youth to achieve goals indicators laid by NITI Aayog for Aspirational Districts Program of Nandurbar.
Piramal Foundation has been appointed as partner to anchor this ambitious Fellowship Program that provides an opportunity to the best and the brightest young professionals to work closely with district level leadership.
- Indian citizen with a preference to applicants from Maharashtra as their native state.
- Graduate in any discipline with background in Social Sciences, Arts, Public Policy, and Rural Management
- Eligible Age group: 21 30 Years
- Marital status: Single
- Language Proficiency in Marathi, English, or Hindi.
- The DM fellow is entitled to a stipend of Rs 23,000 per month for 11 months.
- Nandurbar (Maharasthra)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct engagement with the office of district collector in the areas of Education, Health & Nutrition, Financial Inclusion, Agriculture, Water & Infrastructure and any other sector recommended by DM.
- Direct impact on improvement of services and schemes under various sectors.
- Working on projects under department heads and officials at Panchayat, Block, & District level.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook