About the Program
The Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists, from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States of America (USA). The Fulbright scholarship for international students program operates in more than 155 Fulbright countries worldwide.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program is administered by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices and applicants must apply through them.
The applications for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2021-22 have opened. Interested candidates can apply to the program until the deadlines. The deadlines are from February to October 2020.
- USA Universities as well as Academic Institutions
Number of Awards
- USA provides approximately 4,000 foreign students Fulbright scholarships each year.
Field(s) of study
- Fulbright encourages applications from all fields, including interdisciplinary ones.
Winners of the Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program will be provided with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees;
- Living allowance;
- Health insurance.
Note: Please check official website and country-specific websites for the complete list of Fulbright scholarship amount and benefits.
- The Fulbright scholarship requirements vary from country to country.
- Please check your country-specific website to have accurate information about the Fulbright scholarship requirements, application guidelines and selection procedures.
Eligible Regions: Australia, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, European Union, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Fulbright Scholarship, Click Here
- To Visit the Official Website, Click Here
- The Fulbright scholarship deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually.