About the Program
An internship programme is proposed to reach out to the maximum number of youth and create an online presence of the Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan launched by MoSJE.The interns under the online internship programme will be vital in creating awareness about the Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign in the 272 selected districts under the programme. The interns will be working in awareness generation and engagement on Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign with the general population in their assigned districts. They will be extensively using social media to reach out to a larger number of people through posts, videos, blogs etc.
- Motivated individuals with good communication skills and a good command over their local language, oral and written.
- Upto 18 to 30 years of age.
- Basic Knowledge of designing skills.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from are Graduates or pursuing Graduation in Any Field
- and specialisation from Any Specialisation
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles and Responsibilities
- Familiarise themselves with the NashaMukt Bharat Abhiyaan and its objectives.
- Create a database of individuals to reach out to and talk about the NashaMukt Bharat Abhiyaan using an open-ended script provided.
- Interact or engage with a minimum 25 to 30 individuals daily about the campaign, 1 to 2 minutes, on each of the 3 platforms namely, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Upload or update the details of each interaction or engagement on daily basis to the Internship coordinator.
- Daily upload of at least one post, picture, creative, video, blog related to the Abhiyaan, use of regional languages, in each of the 3 media.
- Regular updates on activities that are being conducted by them and within their network in a statewise group created. Activities that can be undertaken but are not limited to, are:
- a. poster and banner making,
- b. slogan writing,
- c. jingle or song writing and performing,
- d. short skits etc.
- Interns can take initiative to include new and innovative activities to spread awareness on the campaign.
- Motivate the people contacted to further reach out to more people talking about the Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign and also join the social media pages of the Abhiyaan across all 3 social media accounts namely Facebook. Twitter and Instagram.
- Create an online event on the second and fourth Friday of the month with Nashamukt Bharat Campaign and ask the people contacted to use the hashtag and post images and activities related to the campaign on social media.
- Innovative and impactful activity posts and tweets by the people can be reposted or retweeted on the Ministry Social media page on a regular basis.
Number of openings
- Stipend of Rs.5000 per month
- Certificate for successful completion of Internship
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply for the Internship by clicking HERE
- The candidates have to be either from the selected states or from these 272 districts and must hold a good command of their regional language.
Searching for Work from Home-Paid Internships? Then these might interest you!
- Internship Opportunity at IIM Bangalore
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog
- Internship Opportunity at Ministry of Rural Development