NITI Aayog is inviting applications for the Internship with Niti Aayog till Sept. 10. They have resumed it’s Internship Scheme from 1st May 2021, as it had suspended its internship programme from May 2020 in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic.
About the NITI Aayog Internship Scheme
The National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog is offering an internship scheme for all students of undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate courses from any recognised university or institute.The application process for the NITI Aayog internship scheme will be available online from 1st to 10th of every month.
The interns shall be given exposure to various Verticals/Divisions/Units within NITI Aayog and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within NITI Aayog through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information.
This will give the interns exposure to functioning of the Indian Government.
- Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate degrees or who are enrolled as Research Scholars in recognised Universities/Institutions.
- The internship period shall be at least six weeks but not exceeding three months. Interns not completing the requisite period shall not receive any certificate.
- Work from Home
- No stipend shall be paid for this internship.
How to apply for Niti Aayog Internship
- Internship’s are available from the month of Oct.’2021 to Dec 2022.
- The instructions to fill the application form are available here.
- A candidate can apply for internship only once during a financial year.
- At the time of selection, applicants will have to produce a letter from their Supervisor/Head of Department/Principal, indicating their status in the Institution and ‘No Objection’ for allowing their students to undergo internship.
- To apply for the Internship, Click HERE
- The official notification of the internship scheme is available here.