National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency, Ministry of Rural Development invites applications for appointment of interns.
About National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency
National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency was registered as a Society under the Societ ies Registration Act , 18 60 under the name ‘N ational Rural Roads Development Agency’ (NRRDA) with the basic objective of extending technical and management support to the Government of India in implementation of the Central Sector Scheme (CSS) namely; Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY). From May, 2017 onwards, the role of the Agency has been expanded and diversified to cover rural housing activities in its scope of activities and accordingly, financial activities relating to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G) has also been brought within the ambit of NRIDA.
About the Internship Scheme
In order to study/formulate/operationalize/assessment of various works/ projects/ policies etc., NRIDA seeks to attract young talent from the technical fields through an internship programme. Internship Programme will allow young talent to be associated with the NRIDA work for mutual benefit. It will enable NRIDA to interact with young scholars and to get fresh ideas and study/ research support from the field of academics. At the same time, it will provide an opportunity to young scholars to contribute in the NRID~ work and have an insight into the related technical work.
- The age of candidate should not be more than 25 years.
- The applicant should have done Graduation or Post Graduation during last two years,i.e. final exam should not have been conducted earlier than March 2019.
- Work from Home
- The duration of internship shall normally be One Year. Candidates who leave the internship before completing one year will not be provided certificate of experience or any other recommendatory certificate for the purpose of further employment.
Perks and Remuneration
- Every Intern will be paid a token remuneration @ Rs. 10,000/-per month for the first year. The remuneration will be increased to Rs. 11,000/- for the subsequent year, if applicable.
- Certificate will be given on successful completion of Internship (minimum one year) and submission of . Report duly signed and accepted by the competent authority
How to Apply
- Applicants applying on Contract basis and for internship should submit their application through .email at [email protected]
- For the Application Form, Click HERE
- For Official Notification, Click HERE