Application are invited for Academic Interns- Online Classroom Support at IIM Bangalore for the year 2021.
About IIM Bangalore
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance. IIMB has 112 full time faculty members, about 1200 students across various degree-granting programs and nearly 5000 annual Executive Education participants. Located in India’s high technology capital, we are in close proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies, giving us the added advantage of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
About the Internship Opportunity
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore looking to hire few Academic Interns for Online Classroom Support to support its online education for a temporary period of 3 months and which may be extended up to 6 months depending on the need.
The Academic interns are expected to schedule the online sessions, co-ordinate with IIMB IT team and monitor the chat box, creation of groups, to provide effective support to Faculty during online lectures/teaching in the classroom, Monitor online chats during the classroom engagement, provide summary of chats to the faculty during the class, explore new online tools to convert face-to-face pedagogical approaches to the online environment, transcribing and captioning the video content etc.
- Candidates who have completed a Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree / MBA / Diploma recently in any discipline with good written and oral communication skills in English and comfortable in operating computer system, well versed in MS Office and familiar with ZOOM, Webex, Teams, and other online education apps may apply for the position. Candidates should be willing to adapt the online facilitation style depending on the session structure and/or participants’ needs.
- Selected interns should be in a position to join immediately. Maximum age limit for being appointed under these Rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for Non-teaching staff, subject to discretion from the director.
- The Academic Interns will get a consolidated stipend of Rs. 35,000 per month.
How to Apply
- For the Official Notification and Application, Click HERE
- Closing date for applications is June 06, 2021.