IIT Roorkee is organizing institute-funded SPARK fellowships for internships with a weekly stipend of ₹2500/week and project-funded internships in 2023.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (abbreviated IIT Roorkee) is a technical university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. It was renamed University of Roorkee in 1949, and again renamed IIT Roorkee in 2001. IIT Roorkee is organizing institute-funded SPARK fellowships for internships and project-funded internships in 2023.
Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of the undergraduate degree (B.Arch./ B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc/MA) in a relevant discipline from any institute in India. Following minimum CGPA criterion will apply:
- For IITs/IISc: CGPA > 7.5
- NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/UM-DAECBS: CGPA > 8.0
- For students of other institutes: CGPA > 8.5
Checkout: IISER Bhopal Summer Internship Program 2023
- To provide research exposure to interested undergraduate and postgraduate students of IITR.
- To attract and nurture talented undergraduate students of other institutes. Some of these students may then choose to apply for postgraduate or doctoral studies at IITR.
- Rs. 2500/week.
- Application Deadline : 31st March 2023
- Result Announcement : Second Week of April 2023
- Start of the Program : Second Week of May 2023
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
- CLICK HERE to apply for the Internship.
Looking for similar opportunities, join Opportunity Cell on WhatsApp or Telegram here.