Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, an Government of India institution is inviting applications for the Summer Internship Program 2023.
About IISER Bhopal
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal is an autonomous research institute in Bhauri, Bhopal district, Madhya Pradesh.
It was established by the Ministry of Education (India), Government of India in 2008 in order to incorporate research in fundamental science at undergraduate and graduate level, with equal emphasis on higher education for research and education in science. It is an autonomous institution awarding its own degrees.
- IISER Bhopal invites applications from students interested in basic sciences, engineering sciences and economic sciences for its summer research internship program.
- Selected candidates would participate in research carried out by IISER Bhopal faculty, through research/reading projects under their supervision.
- Students can apply upto two projects from the listed projects.
- Students who have completed or be currently studying in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of B.Sc/B.Tech/ B.E (or)
- 1st year of M.Sc/M.Tech (or)
- an equivalent program at the time of application are encouraged to apply.
- 4 to 8 weeks between May 25 and July 25.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance and the write-up they submit.
- No financial assistance will be provided.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided and charges will be applicable.
- Mess will be charged as per actual rates.
- After successful completion of Internship and submission of detailed project report, certificatewill be issued by Faculty-in-charge.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
- CLICK HERE to apply for the Internship.
- Application Deadline: The last date to apply is April 16, 2023.
- Result: List of candidates selected will be displayed on institute’s website by the first week of May.
- Any query regarding this programme may be addressed to [email protected].
- For any technical issue please write to [email protected] along with relevant screenshots.