About the Organisation
Zyvka is a global marketplace that specializes in helping startups and companies in their hiring process by offering services such as recruitment, policy making, OKR building, and training and development. Our mission is to make hiring easier and more efficient for companies worldwide.
About the Opportunity
- Job Title: Business Development Intern
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 3 months
- Compensation: Paid Internship with the potential to convert to full-time employment
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Business Development Intern at Zyvka, you will be an integral part of our team, working closely with our senior founding team members to connect with startups and mid-sized companies founders and C-level HR executives.
- Connect with startups and mid-sized companies founders and C-level HR executives to promote Zyvka’s services and solutions.
- Drive and manage the end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to contract negotiation and closure.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with prospects, clients, and partners.
- Work collaboratively with the senior founding team members to develop sales strategies and execute them effectively.
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent Zyvka and network with potential clients.
- Conduct market research and provide feedback to the senior founding team members on trends, opportunities, and challenges in the industry.
- A passion for making new connections and networking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A collaborative nature and the ability to work well in a team.
- A passion for selling and the ability to close deals.
- Proactive, self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Prior experience in sales, business development or customer service is a plus.
- As a Business Development Intern at Zyvka, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from our senior founding team members.
- You will be given ownership of your projects and the opportunity to develop your skills in sales, business development, and relationship management.
- The internship is paid, and there is the potential for it to convert to full-time employment based on your performance.