Are you looking for an opportunity to hone your leadership skills? If yes, you need to check out WISE Emerging Leaders Program, as they are currently accepting applications for the 2023 cohort.
A fully funded fellowship program called WISE Emerging Leaders is designed for emerging young educational leaders. Promising young leaders are strongly encouraged to apply if they want to start a learning experience that develops the perspectives, abilities, and methods required to thrive, support communities, and alter educational systems. Individuals can use their talents and skills through this initiative to make the world a better place.
WEL 2023 Duration:
- 9 months
No. of Awards:
- Approximately 15 to 20
Advantages of WISE Emerging Leaders 2023:
- Free accommodation will be provided to all successful candidates.
- For all candidates, the cost of traveling will be covered by WISE.
- Expenses related to meals will be covered.
- In-country transportation will be arranged for candidates.
- The necessary materials for the workshops will be given to each candidate.
- Throughout the in-person sessions, candidates will also be led through several workshops and tasks on various subjects.
- For every successful applicant, 8 interactive online sessions will be scheduled.
- Four blog posts from candidates will be submitted, each of which will reflect on their overall learning process.
- Candidates will be traveling to Italy and Qatar for in-person sessions.
Eligibility Criteria for WISE Emerging Leaders 2023:
- International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Must be 25 to 33 years old.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Have a valid passport to travel to Qatar and Italy.
- Must possess a strong academic background.
- Should have a compelling profile that shows a track record of success in their field of expertise.
- Candidates must have a growth mindset to collaborate on various issues.
- Candidates should have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To solve a variety of challenging issues, candidates must have innovative ideas.
Major Components of the WISE Leadership Program:
This fellowship consists of six main components. These are listed below.:
- In-Person residential session
- Online workshops and masterclass
- Reflective blog posts and Vlogs
- Practical projects
- Tailored mentoring
- Post fellowship engagements
Application Process for WISE Emerging Leaders:
- Candidates have to submit an online application on the portal.
- Make sure to fill in your application with due care.
- Fill in the necessary academic and personal details.
- Answer all the questions carefully.
- Submit your application before the due date.
- Candidates will be interviewed from 19 to 30 March.
- Afterward, all candidates will be notified about the final results by April.
WISE Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply for this fellowship is March 1, 2023.