We at Triple Bottom Line (TBL) Consultancy Services are looking for, Full Time Impact Associate:
|Title||Impact / Program Associate|
|Organisation||Triple Bottom Line Consultancy Services|
|Duty Station||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Type of Employment||Contractual / Full Time|
|Contract Duration||6 Months of probation followed by 6 months contract (revision as per performance)|
|No. of Positions||1|
|Remuneration||3.0 Lakhs to 5.0 Lakhs |
(Commensurate to experience)
Context and Background:
Does the misuse of philanthropic funding bother you? Non-impact-driven CSR makes you question corporate priorities? Developmental challenges keep you awake at night? Do you struggle with the question of how you can better this situation?
TBL Consultancy Services is an outcome of the experience of two decades of working on these questions. From ground zero to in the boardrooms, we have realized; the answer lies in our thinking of how we approach the developmental space. It is about the strong logic models that govern our programs, while the Triple Bottom Line (TBL; People, Planet, Profit/Prosperity) impact that we measure!
At TBL, we are experts in providing end-to-end solutions (strategy to execution) in the space of Corporate and HNI Philanthropy, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Corporate Sustainability. We are interested in working with individuals and organizations who are genuine about their triple bottom-line impact and wish to create legacy institutions
The main objective of this position is to enable project implementation at the ground. The Impact Associate will be responsible to implement the project activities to support corporates and high net worth individuals (HNWI) in catalysing and up-scaling their impact (of CSR and/or Philanthropy).
- The Impact Associate will report to the Chief Impact Catalyst and Sr. Impact catalyst, based on the nature of the projects/tasks assigned/delegated.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To achieve the aim, the impact associate’s role includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Concept Layout and Program Design
- Conceptualize new Projects
- In depth understanding of use and working of Logic model / Log Frame Analysis
- Build Project Proposals
- Includes drafting of corresponding operational systems for the projects as and when needed
Program Implementation & Operations
- Project implementation for assigned projects.
- Manage on-ground operations as per the decided Scope of work.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Existing Projects
Research and Documentation
- Content creation using understanding of functional research
- Documentation of all the documents created/used w.r.t project and client
- Preparing different presentations and pitches
- Produce reports, surveys & literature reviews backing project proposals
Support in Business Development Activities
- Create pitches for new clients with Background research and analysis of prospective clients
- Communicate and keep log of service providers and vendors. Maintain theri profiles, documents, their rate cards and product catalogs etc.
- Creation of internal BD material
- Worksheets, workshop content, hygiene checklists and booklets
- Business dockets, company profile
- Academics: Master’s degree in social work, international development, public policy, rural management, economics, or related fields.
- OR Undiluted passion for development sector and a hunger to address core questions raised in the Context.
- Work-experience: 1 to 3 Years.
- Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional skills on MS Office
- Skills Desired: Ability to adapt to different softwares & writing styles
- Personal Attributes:
- Self Motivation
- Ability to execute tasks independently
- Language: English, Marathi, and preferably Hindi. (proficiency in reading, writing and speaking)
How to Apply:
- Ensure the following:
- CV & Cover Letter: Share updated CV and cover letter.
- Expected Remuneration: Current CTC and Expected CTC.
- Email to: [email protected] Subject of the email should be: Application for Impact Associate
- Last Date of Application: 12 Feb 2023.
- Applications without explicit mention of expected remuneration shall not be considered for review.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a written test and may subsequently be called in for an interview.