About the Project
Uttarakhand Government pursuing the clarion call of the Hon’ble PM of a self-reliant India, has initiated the ambitious project of Sashakt Uttarakhand@25 under the leadership of the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. The Sashakt Uttarakhand project is spread across six thematic areas, which include: i) Tourism, ii) Aayush & Wellness, iii) Agriculture & Allied, iv) Service industry beside tourism, v) Greenfield Urban Centre/Urban Infrastructure, vi) Infrastructure-Core (inclusive of Roads, Energy, Logistics, etc.), vii) Infrastructure-Social (Health, Education), viii) Augmentation of State’s Revenue.
The Uttarakhand Centre for Public Policy and Good Governance (CPPGG) is anchored within the Department of Planning of Government of Uttarakhand as a think tank to support the State Government in bringing governance and policy reforms and expediting economic growth in the State. A project management unit comprising highly qualified professionals has been formed at CPPGG to coordinate and manage the project. To provide technical assistance to the PMU and concerned government departments, CPPGG has conceptualized the “Sashakt Uttarakhand Chief Minister Fellowship”.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in any field.
- Minimum of two years in a related sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The fellowship will provide an opportunity to young professionals between the ages of 21 and 35 years to work on various thematic of Sashakt Uttarakhand project and simultaneously learn the intricacies of policymaking and governance from close quarters.
- A maximum tenure of two years, initially one year and extendable for the next one year based on the performance of the individual, and subject to a mutual agreement, will be allowed to the deserving Fellows.
- A consolidated stipend of INR, 75,000 per month, will be provided to the fellows in the first year.
- Based on satisfactory performance and subject to the contract extension, the fellows will receive an increment of up to 10 percent in their stipend.
Role of Fellows:
- The fellows will be allocated a variety of assignments by the CEO-CPPGG in consultation with the Sashakt Uttarakhand PMU, such as due diligence, background preparation to launch an ambitious reform, project management to fast-track implementation of priority projects, assisting government departments in preparing project plans, collection, and analysis, strengthen concurrent monitoring & evaluation in critical programmes etc.
- All Fellows will work directly under the supervision of the CEO-CPPGG/Addl. Secretary-Planning and PMU Team Leader/ HoD, depending on the tasks entrusted to them.
- Fellows who successfully complete the programs will receive a Certificate signed by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
|For Official Notification and Application||CLICK HERE|
|To Apply for the Fellowship||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|