About Apex Fund Services
Apex Fund Services is a global independent, fund administration company, with 35 offices worldwide. It provides a range of financial services based on fund administration, fund launch solutions, financial outsourcing and technologies to provide a full suite of services for fund setup, portfolio valuations, fund accounting, shareholder services, corporate secretarial administration, directorships, and listing sponsorship.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The fast-growing Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) team is looking for a candidate to lead product delivery for investors focusing on companies that are aligned with the EU Taxonomy.
- Research, monitor, and integrate EU Taxonomy standards into the Apex ESG product suite.
- Write and present alignment factors based on EU taxonomy requirements to investment managers and their portfolio companies.
- Collaborate with ESG product teams across the globe to ensure that all reports are aligned with the client’s needs.
- Identify opportunities for growth and partnership in the EU Taxonomy space to ensure that Apex ESG remains the best-in-class service provider.
Attributes and Skills Required:
- Strong values, passion, and positivity for leading positive change in investors and companies.
- Experience and expertise in EU Taxonomy and ESG-aligned activities and/or Report writing.
- Expertise in quantitative data analysis with experience in handling large datasets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in delivering high-quality reporting outputs.
- Knowledge of the market, technology and/or operations within the ESG and/or financial industry.
- Ability to work hard and work smart, to be resilient, and to be time efficient.
- Proactive, ambitious, and open-minded with an ability to solve problems.
- Highly organized and have an attention-to-detail skill set.
- Team-oriented and willing to help others during tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and influence with excellent interpersonal skills, video conferencing, and a high level of written and presentation skills.
- Educated to a minimum undergraduate level, with a postgraduate degree preferable.
- Qualification in ESG related subjects would be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, with additional IT skills.
- Language skills beyond English would be an advantage, but not necessary.
What you will get in Return:
- This is a unique opportunity to join a market-leading team in a space that is both evolving rapidly and can lead to a significant impact on high-profile clients in the financial sector.
- Making a positive difference to society and the environment through direct access to investors with billions of dollars’ worth of assets under management.
- An unrivalled opportunity to become a subject matter expert as part of an expanding department in a leading global business.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction, and working with senior management directly.
- Being part of a friendly, open, ambitious team who emphasizes a positive culture alongside exceptional client service.
|For Official Notification and Application||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|