University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to international and EU students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Masters degrees at the University of Sussex.
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Taught full time Masters programmes offered at University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT for the following:
- Certificates and Diplomas (including PGCE)
- Courses at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- Online courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding)
Number of Scholarships:
- Up to 100
- International and EU students
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Taking up a place on a full time Masters degree, starting September 2023
- Be self-financing
- Have excellent academic grades
- To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex.
- Then, you must complete the separate application form online, after you have received an offer to study at Sussex. Scholarship applications open 12 April 2023 and The deadline is 26 April 2023.
- CLICK HERE to visit the official website to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.