About the Organisation
Centre for Environment and Energy Development (CEED India Development) is a solution-driven organisation which works towards developing inspiring solutions by creating an enabling ecosystem to scale-up investments in low carbon development pathways and accelerating climate action. CEED primarily works towards climate change with focus on energy transition, ambient air quality, circular economy and clean water for all.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To conduct research/review and modelling exercises related to climate change adaptation and mitigation policies.
- Prepare peer-reviewed scientific papers, policy notes, presentations, knowledge papers and other relevant documents.
- To represent CEED at various public and scientific forums and communicate the organization’s vision effectively.
- Candidates with M.Tech/M.Sc in any branch of Science and Engineering (with a focus on environment & climate, decarbonization, and sustainability) with 2+ years of relevant experience and a strong academic background in the above-mentioned areas are also encouraged to apply. Freshers may also apply.
- Elementary data analysis skills with experience in big-data analysis preferably in Earth System Science or climate data.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Basic understanding of statistics/socio-economic and policy issues w.r.t. climate change.
Desirable Qualifications (but not essential):
- NET/JRF/Direct-SRF/GATE qualifications in Environmental Sciences/Earth Sciences/ Physical Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Engineering Sciences etc.
- Ability to work well both independently and with a diverse group of people.
- CEED offers a competitive salary based on the experience and performance of the candidate and is negotiable.
- The complete application package including the following items should be merged and sent to [email protected]
- (i) A Letter of Interest.
- (ii) A detailed CV with a list of publications.
- (iii) Details of any two referees (not a reference letter) familiar with the candidate’s work.
- Application Deadline: 25th April 2023