About the Scholarship
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University.
Swansea University, United Kingdom
Level/Field of study:
Full time taught master’s postgraduate courses within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University:
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- Genomic Medicine, MSc
- Healthcare Management, MSc
- Health Data Science, MSc
- Medical Neuroscience, MSc
- Health Informatics, MSc
- Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- Nanomedicine, MSc
- Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
- The scholarship covers the full tuition.
- hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University for entry in September 2023 (see list above).
- be female.
- be a new student to Swansea University from September 2023.
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
- be a national, and permanent resident of EFD Eligible Countries 2023 as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of 1 July 2021.
- not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
- not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible program for September 2023 entry.
- You must complete and submit the application form online before 28 May 2023, 11:59pm (BST).
- CLICK HERE to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.