About Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
About the Internship
The School of Human Ecology, Tata Institute of Social Sciences is looking for two dedicated research assistants for our research study “Unpacking the Covid-19 Effect”. Last date of application is 30 May 2021.
- Masters in Psychology.
- Prior research experience (qualitative and quantitative)
- Data Collection
- Interviewing Participants
- Data Analysis
- Advocacy via Online Platforms
- Knowledge of qualitative interview and analysis methods
- Good communication skills for telephonic data collection
- Content development for mental health advocacy
- Social media handling
- Fluency and ability to conduct interviews in Marathi
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis methods
Type of Work
- 3 months part time engagement (flexible hours)
- Remuneration of 8750/- per month.
- Experience certificate on completion of tenure.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can mail their resume on: covid19.kap.she[at]tiss.edu
- Last Date to Apply: 30th May 2021
- For Official Notification, click HERE