PwC is hiring for its TVET advisory team under the Agri and Social management consulting practice in India!
Price waterhouse Coopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
- Associate/ Sr Associate
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an Associate/Sr. Associate with Agri & Social Practice of PwC, you will be required to be part of a multi-dimensional team and according to the demand of the assignment play a support or a lead role in completion of the assignment. You will be given varied responsibilities including:
- Client acquisition and responding to business development opportunities
- Background research and supporting a team of senior experts
- Anchor a project or a dedicated workstream independently
- Draft reports and presentations for clients
- Provide support in project management and project economics
- Provide relevant technical inputs
- A MBA from a reputed institution/Masters in Social Work/ Masters in Development Studies/ Masters in Economics or Statistics/ or a master’s degree from a reputed institution with relevant experience of 0-2 years.
- Min. aggregate of 60% throughout X, XII, UG and PG
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can share their Cover Letter with CV on [email protected]
- Last Date to apply: 19th May,2021
- Note: It’s an immediate hiring.
Searching for Jobs for Young Professional’s? Then, these might interest you.
- State Coordinator at Ministry of Social Justice, Govt. of India (Rs.75,000 per month)
- District Development Fellowship by Govt. of Punjab