About the Organization
The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national level Institute for Postgraduate, Doctoral and Mid-career/in-service education, research, and consulting in rural management. Founded in 1979, IRMA’s mission is to promote all-around sustainable Rural Development through professional management.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Conduct literature review
- Assist in preparation of interview questions and survey questionnaire
- Assist in preparing and monitoring online survey
- Collect and analyze data (survey and interviews)
- Secondary data collection and analysis using various econometric models
- Report drafting and editing,
- Assisting in disseminating project results through policy briefs, white papers, reports, conferences, and peer-reviewed publications.
- Coordinating with research partners and vendors.
- Overall assistance in managing the administration and any other research related activities of the Centre.
- The candidate may be required to travel within India for the purposes of the Centre.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- The candidate must possess a minimum of a master’s or an equivalent degree in General Finance/Quantitative Finance/ Rural Finance/Financial Economics/Derivatives or other related disciplines from a well-established University/Institute.
- Applicants must have demonstrated strong academic rigor and/or professional expertise in the relevant disciplines stated above.
- Prior experience as a research assistant/associate/fellow in an academic institution will be advantageous.
- The candidate should possess strong communication skills, encompassing both written and oral proficiency.
- The candidate must have demonstrated proficiency in utilizing specialized software such as R, Python, or Stata, as well as experience working with specific datasets for both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Candidates who have completed their PhD or have recently submitted their thesis and are awaiting defense in the relevant fields are also encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, team player, and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple deadlines. Candidates with good quantitative analysis skills will be given preference.
- The remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 45,000- Rs.70,000 per month commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and fit with the position.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- For more information please check the Link
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!
- Interested candidates may please apply online by August 27, 2023, i.e., 23:59 at