About IBPS PO 2023 Exam
IBPS PO 2023 Exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers in different public sector banks in India. IBPS PO exam is conducted every year since 2011 and is now happening in 2023 in its 13th edition. The IBPS CRP PO/MT CRP-XIII 2023 is for the selection of candidates for the 11 public sector banks. The complete details for IBPS PO 2023 Exam has been mentioned in IBPS PO Notification 2023 which has been released by IBPS on 31st July 2023.
IBPS provides its services to all Public-Sector Banks (PNB, BOB, etc.), SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC & Insurance companies and other Banks which are regular members of the IBPS society. In 2011, IBPS started the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for recruiting officers and clerks in Indian Bank and accepts online applications through its official website. IBPS PO exam is conducted at various locations throughout India and in online mode only.
IBPS PO Notification 2023
The detailed IBPS PO Notification 2023 PDF has been released by IBPS for 3049 vacancies on 31st July 2023 at the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in for the recruitment of Probability Officers (PO) in different public sector banks. IBPS has released the detailed notification IBPS PO 2023 (CRP-XIII PO/MT) along with all details.
|Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Online Registration||01st to 21st August 2023|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims- Mains- Interview|
|Age Limit||20 years to 30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 52,000 to 55,000|
IBPS PO 2023 Exam Dates
|IBPS PO Notification 2023||31st July 2023|
|Online Registration Process Starts||01st August 2023|
|Online Registration Process Ends||21st August 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2023||September 2023|
|IBPS PO 2023 Preliminary Exam Date||23rd, 30th September and 01st October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2023||October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2023||05th November 2023|
|Bank of Maharashtra||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Bank of Baroda||33||16||60||22||93||224|
|Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Central Bank of India||300||150||540||200||810||2000|
|Indian Overseas Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||30||15||54||20||81||200|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||24||16||40||08||37||125|
|Union Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
IBPS PO 2023 Application Fee
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
IBPS PO Educational Qualification (as on 21/08/2023)
- Graduation Degree: The eligibility criteria for the IBPS CRP exam is as basic as a graduation degree (BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech or as such) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India. Any such candidate who has received equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Central Government is also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Computer Literacy: Working knowledge of computer systems is necessary for the job as well as to give the IBPS PO exam which is conducted in online mode.
- Language Proficiency: Verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State/UT is desirable. The candidate must be able to read, write and speak the language.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
The IBPS PO preliminary examination has a total duration of 1 hour and 20 minutes for each section, which will be conducted in online mode. It consists of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions and a maximum score of 100 marks. There is a negative marking in the IBPS PO pre-exam and 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates must clear the cut-off in all 3 sections to qualify for the IBPS PO Main exam. The section-wise details are given below:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
- CLICK HERE to apply for the recruitment.
- Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Increase your Selection Chances by Booking our Exclusive Services!
- Apply before 21.08.2023 using the prescribed form
Join us and be part of an exciting journey in the financial world. Apply today!