About the Organization:
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a premier medical institution located in Bangalore, India. NIMHANS is the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, the institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Description of work:
- Has to visit homes of persons with disabilities residing within Chikkaballapur district for conducting home based interviews.
- This work involves frequent travel within Chikkaballapur District
- M. Phil Psychiatric Social worker Or MSW with experience of working in a mental health setting.
- Proficiency in Kannada speaking and writing is essential.
- Knowledge of severe mental disorders, experience of conducting research with patient, careers or healthcare staff. Basic computer knowledge.
Maximum age limit:
- 35 Years
- Rs.25,000/- p.m. (Consolidated).
How to Apply
- For more information please check the Link