About the Organization:
The Parliament of India is the supreme legislative body of the Republic of India. It is a bicameral legislature composed of the President of India and the two houses: the Rajya Sabha (Council of States) and the Lok Sabha (House of the People). Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage.
Minimum Educational Qualification(s):
Work Experience(s) and Skill(s):
- Minimum ten (10) years with at least two (2) years as HR Head of a medium size organization.
- Preference will be given to candidates, who have worked in Media companies.
- Only Indian citizens between the age of 35 and 50years as on the last date of receipt of application shall be made eligible.
- The Consultant(s)/Professional(s) shall be posted in Sansad Television.
- Further, the duties assigned to the position(s) are such that they shall be called upon to come to/stay in office before/beyond normal working hours and on Sundays/Holidays, whenever required in the exigencies of work, for which no additional remuneration shall be admissible.
How to Apply
- For more information please check the Link
- The applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-B.
- Applications complete in all respects may be sent to Email ID: [email protected] within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.