About the Organization
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
About the Opportunity
Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites applications for a year as Project Manager for Social Works in Pragati- IRHDP, Field Action Project by Centre for Health and Mental Health, School of Social Work, TISS, Mumbai. Pragati- Integrated Rural Health and Development Project (IRHDP) has been functional since 1986 in the village of Aghai, situated in Shahapur Taluk. Till date this project has taken various steps at different levels for the development of the ‘Adhivasis’ or the Tribal people. The main tribal population that covers these regions are the Konkana, Katkari and Warli tribes. The project works with Ashram Schools and ZP schools on skills and there is a dire need for mental health interventions in Schools.
- Job Location: Mumbai and Aghai (Shahapur District) (Includes intense travelling)
- No of positions: 1
- Last date for application: 7/06/2023 (Wednesday).
- PG in Social Work (priority for students with Counselling based experience)
- Candidate should have proficiency in Marathi, English and Hindi.
- The candidate should have the necessary research skills of coordinating a team, qualitative data
collection, transcription, data entry and qualitative and quantitative data analysis and report writing.
- Work with Children and teachers in Schools
- Innovate and Initiate context-specific programs for mental health in Schools.
- Conduct individual sessions, group sessions
- Capacity-building sessions for stakeholders on mental health promotion
- Documenting the model and conducting field-based research
- The candidate will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Fieldwork expenses related to travel will be reimbursed according to TISS norms.
- Kindly send your CV via email to [email protected]
- Programme Co-ordinator- Pravin Yadav
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview.
How to Apply?
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups