About the Organization
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. The bank focuses on its strengths in a Corporate Bank newly created in 2019, a leading Private Bank, a focused investment bank and in asset management.
About the Opportunity
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy is to help enable economies and communities to prosper.
We seek someone who wants to join us in creating a positive impact for people and society at large. This is a job that enables you to make a direct and tangible difference to the lives of those less fortunate. You will experience first-hand how the bank applies its CSR strategy to the most relevant local concerns which vary across our network of 15 markets in the region.
Corporate Title: AVP
Roles and Responsibilities
In your role, you will be supporting CSR in APAC with a clear focus on India, reflected in a dual reporting line to the Head of CSR Asia Pacific and the Head of CSR India.
Responsibilities cover all relevant activities within CSR in the region and in India, including support for strategic and governance work as well as tactical day-to-day activities.
- NGO Management:The assessments/reviews of NGO proposals to support Head of CSR India on NGO management.
- The search for new NGO partners that meet our strategic pillar focused on the environment.
- Volunteer Management:Responsible for the coordination of volunteer events including the end-to-end coordination between NGOs and employee volunteers on logistics.
- Mobilising and encouraging employees across the various branches and entities to volunteer their time and skills to the bank’s NGO partners/programmes in India.
- Online Procedural Systems Support:PlusYou portal for volunteer event planning/reporting
- Global Impact Tracking system for data submission
- Name List Screening to run checks on the board members of each NGO (interacting with the Anti Financial Crime team)
- Documentation Support:Audit: Liaise with the concurrent auditor and the annual auditor to present paperwork on each CSR project
- Payments: Coordinating with Legal and other teams to ensure MoUs are in place and receipts are received for each payment
- Maintain offline and online records for each NGO
- Secretary for the DBAF Council (organize calls, record minutes).
- Provide CSR guidance/supervision support for the Country Communications teams in Australia, China, Japan – who help manage the CSR projects in their respective countries.
- Responsible for the Regional CSR Newsletter: writing, dissemination to all staff via email (frequency: every two months).
- Online Procedural Systems Support: such as Portal maintenance, mailbox management, payment monitoring.
Your skills and experience
- Part of the CSR programme management team in a large local corporation or MNC in India, with direct liaison/contact with NGOs.
- Strong administrative, organizational, processing and time management skills; attention to detail, accuracy
Strong written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and with initiative and a team player
- Ability to multi-task (comfortable switching back and forth between several tasks)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel) an online systems
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leave
- Reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
How to Apply?
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups