About the Summer School
The National Law University of Delhi (NLU Delhi) and the Law environment and development centre (LEDC) of SOAS University of London are jointly launching an online certificate course on climate justice. The programme titled ‘Climate Justice and Climate Law:South-North perspectives’ will be launched in June 2023, and will be in force from June 26 till July 7, 2023.
The Summer School is inviting applications from candidates with:
- An undergraduate degree in any field, and the students currently enrolled in undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral programmes and working professionals.
- There is no restriction regarding age, nationality, and gender in the admission process.
- The course is free.
Documents required to Apply
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter comprising 400 words
- The last date to apply is 15 May 2023 (11.30 pm IST/ 7 pm UTC+1).
|Official Notification of the Online Course
|To Apply for the Online Course
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups