Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Climate Change and Sustainability Service (CCaSS) of EY
Climate Change and Sustainability Service (CCaSS) is a practice within EY dedicated to building a better working world by helping businesses respond to societal, environmental and economic challenges resulting from shifting market demands and the changing economic and regulatory environment. We help our clients build long-term value by managing risk and opportunity and measuring, communicating and assuring nonfinancial performance.
We have relationship with over 700+ clients and several state and country governments.Working with our clients on sustainability: We advise clients on managing sustainability risks and opportunities across a wide spectrum of issues.
Some of our areas of work include sustainability strategy development, sustainability reporting advisory/assurance, integrated reporting, supply chain, carbon strategy, climate risk assessment, energy water and waste management, EHS and corporate social responsibility.
CCaSS has its presence in the following locations: Delhi (Gurgaon & Noida), Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. Location of the shortlisted candidate would be decided later and communicated before joining-However applicants are encouraged to highlight their location preferences/ restrictions, if any, in the CV.
Your Key Responsibilities
As one of our CCaSS professionals, you’ll work with Clients on various advisory or assurance engagements, under the guidance of an Engagement Manager/ Senior Team Leader.
You may also contribute to development of various proposals, marketing collateral or knowledge documents. By plugging into our market-leading global network, you’ll gain the experience you need to become an exceptional CCaSS advisor.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing positive relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for executing engagements and delivery of quality work product
- Assist in developing new methodologies, concept notes and white papers
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Participate in internal training initiatives
- Contribute to a positive learning culture
- Contribute towards building a positive and collaborative work culture
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new solutions, approaches and methodologies for project delivery
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel
- BE/ B.Tech / M.Tech/ MSc/ MS/ MPhil (in any field)/ MBA
- Working experience of 1-3 years, with CCaSS teams
- Preferred working experience in an Industry, with the Government, Bi-lateral and Multi-lateral Organizations, with Development Sector Organizations, NGO etc. and/or on data analytics
|Official Notification & Application of the Recruitment
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups