McKinsey & Company is an American worldwide management consulting firm, founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that advises on strategic management to corporations, governments, and other organizations.
- Business Analyst (BA)
- In India: Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Gurugram, Mumbai
- Abroad: 70+Locations
- Public Sector
- Media & Entertainment
- Capital Projects & Infrastructure
- Social Sector
- Oil & Gas
- Electric Power & Natural Gas
- Travel, Transport & Logistics
- Private Equity & Principal Investors
- Financial Services
- Aerospace & Defense
- Metals & Mining
- Paper & Forest Products
- Advanced Electronics
- Healthcare Systems & Services
- Automotive & Assembly
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products
- High Tech
- Undergraduate or master’s degree or have 1 –3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Who You Will Work With
- Business Analysts join our offices and practices (e.g. Digital, Marketing & Sales, Operations, etc.) around the world to work in teams and directly with our clients.
- When you join McKinsey as a Business Analyst (BA), you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In this role you will work on the best teams to help the best organizations in the world – in private, public, and social sectors – solve their most difficult problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers.
- If you are interested in joining a specific practice, please indicate this in your office/practice preference (combinations are possible).
Roles and Responsibilities
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm.
- Business Analysts receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as several weeks of formal training in your first two years as a Business Analyst.
- Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- We view the Business Analyst position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with McKinsey.
- During your first few years with the firm, you will serve as a BA on multiple client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and functional areas. We encourage you to explore different content areas or geographies through a year-long rotation with one of our practices (e.g., corporate finance, social sector, healthcare, operations) or global offices; many do this after two years as a generalist BA.
- For all BA’s, you will likely intersect with many elements of our firm’s work including Digital, Implementation, Analytics – either by collaborating on teams or working with colleagues from these groups.
- Following your BA tenure, assuming good performance, you will move into a post-graduate school role.
- Some BAs will take advantage of the opportunity to get outside experience through a secondment (externship) with a private sector or social sector client with the firm’s support. Others may choose to pursue graduate school with support from the firm.
How to Apply
- For Official Notification, and Application, CLICK HERE
- Also Check Out: Internship Opportunity at McKinsey & Company
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here