About the Company
McKinsey & Company is an American management consulting firm, founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that advises on strategic management to corporations, governments, and other organizations. Currently, operating in more than 127 Locations across the world.
About the Position
McKinsey & Company invites applications for the Associate Intern across 88 Locations around the world.
- Position: Associate Intern
- Industries: Social Sector, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, Semiconductors, Oil & Gas, Consumer Packaged Goods, Travel, Transport & Logistics, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products, Healthcare Systems & Services, Aerospace & Defense, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Chemicals,Paper & Forest Products, Electric Power & Natural Gas, Advanced Electronics, Private Equity & Principal Investors, High Tech, Automotive & Assembly, Metals & Mining, Telecommunications, Financial Services and Public Sector.
- Functions: Corporate Finance, Marketing & Sales, Operations, Organizational Structure, Risk, Strategy, Technology and Sustainability.
- Duration: 8 – 10 weeks
- Advanced graduate degree in progress and excellent academic record required
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel
Roles and Responsibilities
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
- Gathering and analysing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- Present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- Associate Interns receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training in your first few weeks as an intern.
- Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook