About the Organisation
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate founded in 1892, and incorporated in New York state and headquartered in Boston. The company operates in aviation, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
The Software Development Leadership Program (SDLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
- This is a full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work alongside senior Engineering leaders, and program managers at GE Digital.
- As a Software Development Leadership Program member, you will have four, six-month rotational assignments within GE Digital’s Engineering team covering diverse projects in areas such as Product Management, Software Development, Quality Assurance, Software Maintenance, Services Engineering, and more.
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training, leadership and business acumen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or other relevant STEM majors with development experience plus 2 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 1+ years of experience
- Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Graduating from university in time to start SDLP in June or early July 2023 (Summer Start)
- Must be open to geographic mobility if requested by the business
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, in either leading a project or team successfully, inside or outside the classroom
- Must be flexible to specific rotation role and able to navigate an ever-changing work environment
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology
- Up-to-date with current software industry standards, and trending software development methodologies
- Prior intern, co-op or research experience in engineering, software or relevant area
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer and commitment to deliver the best value proposition
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision and mutual trust to achieve business goals
- Demonstrated program/project management skills working on and leading teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption
How to Apply?
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|For Official Notification & Application||CLICK HERE|