About Smile Foundation
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well wishers and supporters.
- Functional Area: Fundraising
- Desired work experience: 4-5 years
- Compensation Offered: Negotiable
- Location of posting: Bangalore, Pune
Reporting to and working closely with the Regional Manager, s/he will be responsible for leading HR focused (Online Giving/Pay Roll Giving/Employee Engagement) fundraising from the corporate sector.
As part of a successful team you will play a significant role in the growth and development of the organisation and an important part in developing a strong approach on fundraising from the HR budgets.
- Devise, develop, maintain and implement a successful income generation strategy from the HR budgets of corporate or from employee giving programs.
- Nurture and manage key supporter relationships in order to maximize their long-term contribution to the organization.
- Build new relationships with major corporate and brands, specially with HR heads for long term support.
- Ability to design and develop HR focused fundraising activities/events, Pay Roll Giving, Online Donation Drive, Employee Engagement activities etc.
- Explore and innovate new avenues of bringing resources to meet welfare needs.
- Build relationships with major donors or companies and make presentations
- Account handling: ensuring major donors or corporate are content with their contribution outline and are kept informed of progress and milestones
- Generating leads through extensive research and networking.
- Ensure achievements for self and team on a sustained basis.
- Ensure effective donor nurturing and engaging the supporters
- Keep up to date with developments and compliance in fundraising.
- Budgeting, planning and ensuring high ROI events and partnerships.
Desired profile of the candidate:
- Extensive knowledge on HR budgets, employee engagement activities and other similar approaches in corporate.
- Exposure in working with various HR professionals in corporate.
- He/She should be adept at people management, building long-term relationships with potential donors or volunteers and persuasively explaining their charity’s cause.
- Ability to manage budgets and hit fundraising targets
- Should have an interest in, and commitment to, the cause he is raising funds for is essential.
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- At least graduate with 4-5 years of experience.
- Preferably from NGO/ corporate HR background
How to Apply
- Mail your latest resume with subject line:Manager-Corporate Partnership_Ref.Opportunity Cell at [email protected]