The ATECF Research Project 2021 is aimed to attract a highly motivated individual with research capabilities to A.T.E. Chandra Foundation. The project will be for 3 months.
About A.T.E Chandra Foundation
A.T.E. Chandra Foundation is one of India’s leading philanthropic foundations in terms of scale and nature of work, managing the charitable giving of Archana Chandra, Amit Chandra, and the A.T.E. Group. We strategically invest in ideas that generate highest SROI (social return on investment) because we believe in the power of ‘multiplier effect’ and are driven to maximize the philanthropic impact by leveraging our resources.
About the Research Project
Rejuvenation of water bodies (RWB) – We work with grassroots CSOs for the rejuvenation of
water bodies by excavating silt. We also engage with the policymakers, academics, researchers, and consultants in order to find ways of scaling the program nationally.
As part of this project, one has to engage with academics, research organizations CSOs working on the ground. In addition to this, one has to review the existing literature on rejuvenation of water bodies across the board and use these to generate insights and findings so that we can improve upon the current mode of intervention.
- Commitment: 3 months
A successful researcher will
- Carry out desk research on existing RWB research across India, RWB literature
- Interact with various stakeholders to gain insights about the existing and ongoing research in RWB
- Draw insights from engaging with a network of organizations working in the space of enhancing rural water security.
- Prepare reports, presentation templates on the findings.
What you bring to the table
- More than 2 years of experience in the field of research in the space of water, rural development,and similar sectors.
- A graduate in any field
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and data analysis skills
- Networking skills with key ecosystem players
What we offer you
- An open minded, inclusive, and collaborative culture of enthusiastic and passionate team members
- Deep understanding of the rural development landscape
- Networking opportunity with a diverse set of stakeholders
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply for the position by CLICKING HERE
- For the Job Description, CLICK HERE
- Deadline: 9th June 2021
- In case you have any query, please send your queries to [email protected] with the mention of ‘Research Project Application SRD 2021’ in the subject line.