About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world
- Consultant – Assurance – Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS)
- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the Opportunity
Climate Change and Sustainability Service (CCaSS) is a practice within EY dedicated to building a better working world by helping businesses respond to societal, environmental and economic challenges resulting from shifting market demands and the changing economic and regulatory environment. We help our clients build long-term value by managing risk and opportunity and measuring, communicating and assuring nonfinancial performance. We have relationship with over 700+ clients and several state and country governments.
Working with our clients on sustainability: We advise clients on managing sustainability risks and opportunities across a wide spectrum of issues. Some of our areas of work include sustainability strategy development, sustainability reporting advisory/assurance, integrated reporting, supply chain, carbon strategy, climate risk assessment, energy water and waste management, EHS and corporate social responsibility.
CCaSS has its presence in the following locations: Delhi (Gurgaon & Noida), Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. Location of the shortlisted candidate would be decided later and communicated before joining-However applicants are encouraged to highlight their location preferences/restrictions, if any, in the CV.
As one of our CCaSS professionals, you’ll work with Clients on various advisory or assurance engagements, under the guidance of an Engagement Manager/ Senior Team Leader. You may also contribute to development of various proposals, marketing collateral or knowledge documents. By plugging into our market-leading global network, you’ll gain the experience you need to become an exceptional CCaSS advisor.
Specific role includes:
- Responsible for developing positive relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for executing engagements and delivery of quality work product
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Assist in developing new methodologies, concept notes and white papers
- Participate in internal training initiatives
- Contribute to a positive learning culture
- Contribute towards building a positive and collaborative work culture
Skills and attributes for success
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership
- Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements
- Foster teamwork and innovation
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Understand EY and its service lines
- Contribute to the learning & development agenda and knowledge harnessing initiatives
- BE/ B.Tech / M.Tech/ MSc/ MS/ MPhil/ MBA
- Working experience of 1-3 years, with CCaSS teams
- Preferred working experience in an Industry, with the Government, Bi-lateral and Multi-lateral Organizations, with Development Sector Organizations, NGO etc. and/or on data analytics.
Ideally you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Willing to travel, both within India and internationally
- Willing to work for extended working hours and over the weekend (occasionally depending on the client engagement need)
What We Look For
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
How to Apply
- For Official Notification, Click HERE