About Medica Hospitals
Medica Hospitals, one of the most reputed and leading healthcare chains in eastern India today, has built and managed a number of multispecialty and superspecialty healthcare facilities across the region over the past few years.
Beginning its journey with Medica North Bengal Clinic (MNBC) in Siliguri in 2008, the Group launched its flagship Hospital – MedicaSuperspecialty Hospital (MSH) – in Kolkata in 2010. Soon after Medica Cancer Hospital in Rangapani, Siliguri, fulfilled the dire need of a comprehensive cancer facility in North Bengal, and the trust hospital R.C. Agarwal Memorial run by Medica in Tinsukia brought quality multispecialty healthcare to Assam.
Medica tied-up with the Jain Samaj for Bhagwan Mahavir Medica Superspecialty Hospital, a new venture in Ranchi. Tata Steel Medica Hospital in Kalinganagar, Odisha, began operations in 2015. In 2017 Medica stepped into Bihar with a specialized heart care unit, Medica Heart Institute, Patna, providing comprehensive heart care services in the region.
About the Internship Opportunity
Medica Superspecialty Hospital invites applications for Interns for the HR Department.
- 3 Months/6 months
- JULY onwards
- Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Kolkata
- Pursuing/Pursued BBA/MBA/MHA.
- Female Candidates will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communication Skills.
- Management skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Must have good command on vocabulary.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates, mail your latest resume at [email protected] with subject line: HR Internship, Ref.Opportunity Cell
- Apply by 11 June 2021