Slam Out Loud, uses art forms like poetry, storytelling, visual arts, and theatre to enable children from disadvantaged communities find their voice through creative expression is inviting applications for Multiple Full Time Positions.
About the Organization
Slam Out Loud envisions that “Every individual will have a voice that empowers them
to change lives.” We use the transformative power of performance and visual arts to
help build Creative Confidence (life) skills like communication, critical thinking and empathy in children from disadvantaged communities.
Slam Out Loud’s in-person programs reach 50,000 children across 950 villages and 4 Indian States. Through Arts for All, our program in response to the COVID 19 pandemic, that leverages the power of art and low-tech platforms, we have been able to create a footprint in 19 countries, reaching 4.7 million children.
About the Job
We’re seeking innovative and influential self-starters who are excited by the prospect of contributing to the cause of arts in education.
- Based anywhere in India for now but willing to relocate by year end/ early next year, based on the COVID-19 situation.
- For Job Description of Curriculum Associate,Click HERE
- For Job Description of Development Associate,Click HERE
- For Job Description of Partnerships Manager,Click HERE
- For Job Description of Volunteer Experience Manager,Click HERE