WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development. WRI India’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
We are inspired by and associated with World Resources Institute (WRI), a global research organization. Currently over 150 researchers are working with WRI India in our offices at Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
WRI India is seeking a highly motivated HR Intern with a genuine interest in Human Resource Management to support our recruitment related projects. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the team with the tasks below including contributing to special projects as assigned. This opportunity will help you to gain valuable experience and skills in HR, while being supported by the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with the team to develop an interview guide for hiring managers to facilitate a structured interview process.
- Reviewing the current job description and further improvising them as per requirements.
- Ensuring the job description Library is organized and up to date.
- Supporting the team with internal and external surveys.
- Assisting with special projects such as hiring related policies or updating HR manuals, which will require some research and writing.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources or currently pursuing Masters in the same field.
- Prior internship experience in similar field is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of HR documents and other personal information.
- Duration: 3 Months
- Stipend: 10,000 per Month
- Location: Remote, India
- Start date: At the earliest
How To Apply:
- For the Official Notification and Application,Click HERE
- Only Qualified applicants should apply
- List of Documents to be attached: Cover Letter and Resume
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose.