Stanford Angels India internship program is designed for undergraduates or recent graduates having interest in learning about angel investing & the Indian startup ecosystem.
About Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs India
Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs India is a forum for interesting early stage companies who are looking to raise funds from Stanford alums. It is not a fund, does not do crowd-sourced fundraising and nor does it provide any investment advice or recommendations. Any due diligence, negotiation or investment activity conducted by members or officers of SA&E is conducted solely as an individual of their own accord as an accredited investor, not as an officer or representative of SA&E, Stanford University, or Stanford Alumni Association.
The forum has helped facilitate over 25 investments in 5 years for its members, including Unacademy, Pixxel, Terra.do, amongst many others.
The SA&E internship program is designed for undergraduates or recent graduates who have a keen interest in learning about angel investing and the Indian startup ecosystem. As our intern, you will work with the SA&E Deal team, and will report directly to our SA&E Fellows.
- Work from Home
- Supporting the deal-flow evaluation process
- Maintaining deal and portfolio company databases
- Preparing research reports on relevant new and emerging markets
- Contributing to improve processes and efficiency of the SA&E team
- Undergraduate degree (or in process of completing degree)
- Interest in angel investing, venture capital and the Indian startup ecosystem
- Previous experience with research projects
- Minimum 1 year commitment (4-6 hours per week)
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Opportunity, Click HERE
- For Official Notification, Click HERE
- Direct emails to SA&E members will not be accepted.
- If you have 2-3 years of work experience; Check out SA&E Fellowship Program