Bain & Company is one of the top management consulting firms in the world. In 2004, the firm established its presence in the Indian market by opening the Bain Capability Center (BCC) in New Delhi. The BCC plays a critical role in supporting Bain’s case teams globally to help with analytics and research across all industries, for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence or Bain intellectual property. The BCC comprises of Consulting Services and Shared Services.
About the Position
This position is for an Analyst within the Strategy and Innovation teams under ‘Corporate Finance & Strategy Center of Expertise (CF&S CoE)’.
BCN’s CF&S CoE works with the Bain’s Strategy Practice, and supports IP/CD Bain case teams across the globe. The work spans a breadth of industries and multiple types of analysis including a) market leading IP/point-of-views creation and commercialization b) start-up ecosystem scans, VC funding analysis, understanding of disruptive business models and technologies c)sector and industry scans, survey analytics etc.
Analysts produce client-ready research and analysis, generating strong business insights and understanding implications. Analysts work under the guidance of an Associate/Project Leader,
playing a key role in driving their workstream’s overall answer and final materials. Analysts are generalists who lead projects across any geography or industry.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
- Use thought leadership and sound business judgment to drive their own and their teamlet’s research and analysis on cases across geographies and industries
- Able to quickly come up to speed on different businesses and perform research and analysis across all geographies and industries
- Identify and employ relevant research sources and analytical tools
- Ensure timely, high quality, zero-defect research, analysis and output
- Comfortable with driving open-ended research, creating point-of-views, IP creation, survey analytics, showing quick ramp up on new projects
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations
- Generate and screen realistic answers based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions
- Communicate data, knowledge, and clearly understand insights and implications for the client
- Graduate from a top-tier institute/university with strong academic record
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a global professional services firm environment with exposure to business research and consulting
- Should possess excellent analytical, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Should possess strong communication and team skills, with ability to multi-task
- Prior research experience in open-ended research, strategy/market/industry POV, IP creation, and hands-on experience with tools such as Alteryx and Tableau is a plus
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and develop approaches to tackle diligence questions
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply for the position by Clicking HERE