Jaipur Rugs Foundation is looking for a graphic design intern to support our communication and social media team.
About Jaipur Rugs Foundation
Jaipur Rugs is one of India’s largest manufacturers of hand knotted rugs. Headquartered in Jaipur, India, the company’s operations span across 20+ branches, 6 states and 600 villages in India with distribution to over 40 countries with its independent base of over 40,000 artisans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects, premier pro).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
Perks and Remuneration
- Stipend as per the market standard.
- Certificate and LOR
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can mail your CV and Cover Email at [email protected] with Subject Line: Application for Graphic Design Intern, Ref.Opportunity Cell
- Apply by 10 June 2021.