About the CMGGA Programme
CMGGA Programme is a collaboration between the Government of Haryana and Ashoka University. It provides a platform for young enthusiasts who want to make impact masses at large scale while working closely with the public administration. The Programme recruits 25 individuals (23 to 27 years of age) to work closely with the Chief Minister’s Office. Posted in 22 districts of Haryana, associates work in tandem with the Deputy Commissioners and district administration. Apart from implementing the flagship programmes of the government, CMGGAs are also encouraged to think of innovative solutions to some of the pertinent issues in their respective district and provide workable solutions for it. The programme is an initiative to bring systematic reforms and shifting from ‘just governance to ‘good governance’ in Haryana. CMGGAs act as catalysts in achieving this goal and ensuring transparency and accountability in the administrative department.
- Passionate for social change
- A post-graduate in any discipline or graduate with at least one year of work experience in any discipline.
- You’re also eligible if you have done an Integrated Bachelor’s and Master’s Programme.
- Not more than 28 years of age as of 15 July 2021.
Key Dates 2021
|Applications Open||21st May|
|First Deadline||31st May|
|Final Deadline||7th June|
|Results announced||22nd June|
|Interviews||26th June to 5th July|
|Start of the Programme||26th July|
- Represent Chief Minister Office
- Support Deputy Commissioner and other district officials in implementing key initiatives.
- Innovate tangible and sustainable solutions to address the issues of the district.
Stipend and Facilities:
- Associates receive a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month, including Rs. 5,000 for communications and office expenses such as telephone, internet, printing, stationery, etc.
- Applicable taxes will be deducted at source from this amount. In addition to the monthly stipend, travel costs will be reimbursed to a maximum of Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Accommodation in the assigned district and in Ashoka University during all training periods will be provided to all associates.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the CMGGA Haryana, Click Here
- For Official Notification of CMGGA, Click Here
- Know ”How to Crack Chief Minister Good Governance Associate (CMGGA) Program” from Devyanshi Dubey, CMGGA Fellow’19-20