About Early Steps
Early Steps, is a learning platform focused on developing strategic thinking and effective group communication in children. Our mission is to teach, inspire and prepare Indian students for real-life leadership. Early Steps will provide children with curated, thought-through content that will inspire them every day, and expose them to a wide range of topics, careers, and leaders. We will not only provide them with tools for structured thinking and methods of effective articulation, but also provide a safe space for them to practice these skills repeatedly till they become second nature. Early Steps will also expose students to a network of accomplished individuals across different industries and job roles. Mentoring children during these formative years can untap hidden potential early, allowing them time to intelligently create a path for themselves to become global leaders of the new world.
- Past experience in writing ( blog posts, newspaper articles, or even college magazines).
- We are not necessarily looking for English majors, but we do want someone who can write grammatically correct and good English.
- Creativity will be an added plus.
- Work from Home
Perks and Remuneration
- Paid Internship
- Opportunity to work with Harvard, MIT, INSEAD, other top universities grads.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can mail their updated CV with Cover Email at [email protected] with Subject Line: Internship Application
- Apply by 13th June 2021.