We at EY are looking for an Associate Analyst for our Q&RM based out of Gurgaon.
About Ernst and Young (EY)
EY is a globally – integrated professional services organization that provides advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part to build a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities, and we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.The incumbent would facilitate and support research needs of the firm’s professionals on a proactive and reactive basis. He/ she interacts with internal clients and uses an extensive collection of internal and external information resources to gather, filter, package and deliver customized information to them.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Incumbent will perform secondary research using appropriate tools and resources. Within the scope, candidate will be required to:
- Perform basic research on relevant secondary sources and synthesize business information into established or customized pre-formatted knowledge deliverables
- Work independently or participate on project teams to provide research in response to requests from internal E&Y practitioners adhering to strong quality assurance standards
- Translate complex, strategic or undefined business needs into integrated knowledge solutions, delving into the primary reason for the request and managing expectations of the requestor
- Build collaborative relationships with Q&RM colleagues and requestors
- Promote the sharing of leveraged knowledge and information resources across the firm
Required Skills/Personality Traits
- Good awareness of the ability to use major research products and services and SEC filing tools (e.g. GSI, Factiva, Bloomberg, Capital IQ)
- Need to be self-driven
- Strong ability to understand the background and context of research requirement
- Process oriented
- Exceptional logical reasoning skills
- Should be able to think and communicate in a structured fashion; should listen to and accurately capture others’ ideas, expectations and concerns; should be clear and concise when responding to questions.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills including responsiveness, commitment to quality, attention to details and accuracy
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Should have a strong and highly motivated work ethic, and be an excellent team player
- A Bachelors/ Masters degree in any field.
- Education in Business Management would be preferred.
- 0-1 year of experience in business research
How to Apply
- For Official Notification and Application, Click HERE