Govt. of India invites registrations for Essay Writing Competition on World No Tobacco Day 2021.
About the Competition
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India is glad to announce essay writing competition on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day, 2021. As you are aware that every year, 31st May is observed as World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), highlighting the health and other risks associated with tobacco use, and advocating for effective policies to reduce tobacco consumption.
Following the guidelines of COVID 19, on this occasion of great significance, the Ministry is glad to announce this competition to explore the creative instinct of students from classes 8th – 10th ; 11th & 12th and college students (under graduation), and encourage them to express their ideas on “Protection of future generation from harmful effects of tobacco”.
The Essay Competition is meant for students of classes as per the following five categories;
- 11th & 12th
- College students (under graduates)
Word Limits of Essay
- The essay should be within 1000* word limit.
- *The essay should not exceed word limit. This would lead to disqualification.
- Rs. 25,000/- (1st)
- Rs. 20,000/- (IInd )
- Rs. 15,000/- (IIIrd)
- Certificate of Participation will be given to the genuine entries.The certificate will be sent through email only and a hard copy will not be issued. Therefore all the participants are required to provide their email address correctly.
- Start Date: 31st May, 2021
- Last Date of Submission: 18th June, 2021
- Interested candidates can register via this page & participation form is available here.
- For the Official Notification, Click HERE