About the Organisation
ICF is a global consulting and technology services company with approximately 9,000 employees, but we are not your typical consultants.
About the Team
ICFs aviation practice, led from the London office, is one of the world’s largest specialist aviation consulting teams. Our global organization provides strategic consulting and technical services to airlines, airports, service providers, investors, leasing companies, government agencies and manufacturers.
The team’s industry experts are drawn from airline and airport management, academia, government, the investment community, and aviation consulting and services providers.
This experience is augmented with technical expertise in applied operations, sustainability, tourism, finance and data science.A more complete description of ICF experience and capabilities can be seen by visiting our web site, https://www.icf.com/aviation
We are looking for smart, energetic, team-oriented people who can apply their data analysis and problem-solving skills to address the key strategic challenges of aviation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate as a member of a consulting team on client-based projects
- Gather, analyse, and interpret data in support of project analysis
- Interface with clients to gather data and present results of studies and analyses
- Write reports and presentations to synthesize and explain analyses
- Be familiar with industry data sources and issues
- Support corporate growth and business development initiatives, such as the development of proposal responses, intellectual capital, white papers, and marketing materials
- Degree from a reputable institution.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
- Exposure or knowledge of another analytical systems a plus but not essential (R, Python, SQL, MATLAB, EViews, etc)
- Prior experience/exposure to aviation sector a plus
- Demonstrates interest in aviation or sustainable aviation
- Additional language skills a plus
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising on quality or accuracy
- Strong analytical aptitude and working knowledge of analytical or quantitative methods
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written English communication skills
- Organises work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience
- Comfort operating within a flat organizational structure and agile working environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel for work as necessary (when safe to do so)
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION.