About Deutsche Bank:
Deutsche Bank AG, sometimes referred to simply as Deutsche, is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
Your key responsibilities:
- The Clearing and Settlement Analyst is accountable for managing the end-to-end clearing and settlement process, ensuring smooth and timely market settlement of securities and cash transfers between the bank and its counterparty.
- This includes clearing and settlement through primary and secondary markets, or direct payment to clients and banks.
- The Clearing and Settlement Analyst supports interfaces with different internal and external stakeholders (front office, clients, brokers, nostro agents, exchanges and clearing houses) involved in the clearing and settlement process chain, according to the market standards.
- The role is responsible for trade date to settlement date processes (pre-matching and confirmation, trade processing, cash transfer, instruction routing, depot and inventory management, funding and settlement monitoring) and post-settlement date processes (fails management).
Skills and Experience:
- An organized self-starter able to manage in a complex environment
- A team player who continually collaborates and shares information
- Continually looks to simplify and standardize solutions
- Actively seeks to reduce complexity and do the “right thing”
- Persistent in your drive for quality and excellence
- Architecturally minded with an ability to simplify complex activities
- Consistent in your approach to activities and tasks
- An excellent communicator (written & verbal)
- Influencer and problem-solving person
- Fluent in English (written/verbal) additional language(s) are an advantage but not mandatory
Knowledge & Experience:
What we’ll offer you:
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
- Experience in a Banking domain with Clearing and Settlement processing.
- Experience working closely with Product Owners and Stakeholders along with maintaining product backlogs and driving release content throughout via prioritized stories.
- Good knowledge of Clearing, Settlements and SWIFT will be a pre.
- Ability to work in a Matrix organization with stakeholders spread across geographies.
- Understanding of agile (scrum) methodology
- Experience in conceptualization and solution definition
- Good analytical and problem-solving experience
- Broad knowledge and awareness of (related) business solutions in the marketplace
- Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
- Self-motivated and flexibility to work autonomously coupled with ability to work in virtual teams and matrix/global organizations including appreciation of different cultures during collaborating and sharing.
- Ability to influence and motivate other team members and stakeholders through strong dialogue, facilitation and persuasiveness.
How we’ll support you:
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION.