About the Organisation:
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
- Researched-based Counterparty Due Diligence or related banking domain.
- Client interactions via training, conference calls, emails, etc.
- Manage MIS activities and data collation
- Work towards driving process improvements and initiatives
- Freshers are eligible
- Graduate: B. Com / BBA
- Relevant work experience, preferably in Commercial Insurance/Finance & Accounting domain.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in Banking or Insurance
- Ability to communicate verbally and through emails with businesses
How to Apply:
|To Apply for the Internship & For Official Notification
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups