About the Organisation:
The World Resources Institute (WRI) is a global research organization that focuses on issues related to the environment, sustainable development, and social justice. It was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Washington, D.C., United States, with offices around the world.
About your Role:
- WRI India seeks a digital content developer Intern to support Human Resources Function, who will work closely with the Learning and Development Team at WRI India.
- The role would entail creating and editing various forms of content to enhance the outreach and impact of WRI India’s staff internally. A candidate with an educational background in mass communications and/or digital content creation related fields will be highly preferred. Additionally, basic knowledge of graphic design and content designing will be a bonus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to implementation of Human Resources Learning strategy for the institute.
- Working closely with L&D Manager to understand the requirements and formats.
- Liaison with leadership and effectively assist in podcast creations.
- 10 Podcasts need to be created as part of project.
- Support the development and dissemination of Podcasts with leaders, stories and infographics from leader conversation to support complete learning strategy.
Skills and Qualifications we seek:
- Completed/ Pursuing Post-graduate/diploma or in a related field of mass communication, digital content creation and related fields.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Canva and similar tools will be preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of the team
- Highly motivated individuals, with a proactive work style, excellent organizational and keen attention to detail, will be preferred.
Other Important Details:
- Stipend: INR 10,000 Per month
- Duration: 2 Months
- Location: Remote, India
How to Apply:
|To Apply for the Internship & For Official Notification
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups