About the Organisation:
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later.
About the Role:
New business development through lead generation using professional contacts, websites, LinkedIn, market and store visits, lead funnel & pipeline development, lead closure, co- marketing campaigns with brands. Revenue generation through new and existing partnership
- Graduate/Pursuing post-graduation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently on both strategic and operational tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced andhands-on environment.
- Deep state specific and local / regional consumer and merchant understanding which would translate into actionable plans.
- Work closely with sales & operations teams across the state to understand market challenges anddevise strategies to overcome them.
- Travel to different markets to develop market pulse and deeper understanding of consumers
- Develop marketing strategies based on problems identified and timely execute them.
- Work on initiatives which lead to increase in Brand awareness scores and other parameters.
- Use of all channels of communications to amplify the brand spends.
- Competition mapping and targeting to yield quick gain results..
How to Apply:
|To Apply for the Internship & For Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|