About the Organisation
GE Renewable Energy is an American wind turbine manufacturer division of General Electric headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, Greater Paris, France focusing on production of energy from renewable sources. Its portfolio of products includes wind, hydroelectric and solar power generating solutions.
About the Opportunity
GE Renewable Energy is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.We offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as an internship that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more!
Interns have significant exposure to key IT and software business leaders at GE Renewable Energy; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or equivalent.
- Degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for both software and information technology.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with experience in IT industry standards and development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
- Digital Technology Interns are GE Renewable Energy’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities either as a direct hire or as a member of one of our world-class early talent leadership programs.
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION.