NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible.
About the Program
NielsenIQ internship is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights. As an intern, you will be offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as an intern with NielsenIQ.
About The Role – Consumer Insights Intern
What you will be doing:
- Work with research executives and Senior Research Executives to implement and deliver customized research solutions.
- Understand the process and function involved in quantitative analysis.
- Fieldwork management of quantitative studies across both online and offline work (e.g., fieldwork witnessing, quota monitoring).
- Assist in day-to-day client service and client management.
- Involvement in consumer insights analysis and reporting.
- Contribute supplementary insights by conducting secondary research on existing market trends, projections, and forecasts.
What we are looking for:
- Background in any related field of study such as Statistics, Business Analytics, Marketing, Psychology, Public policy
- Interest and comfort in working with quantitative data sets
- Strong command and fluency in English – spoken and written (Mandarin or another second language an advantage but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas well
- Good interpersonal skills. communication, team player
- Willingness to learn, hands-on, technical & analytical mindset
- Organized and meticulous with strong project management capabilities
- Proactive with a self-starter mentality – drive workflow automation and enhancement
- Able to prioritize own workload
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION.